Positions Currently Available:
- Global Inventory Manager – Dunedin, New Zealand
- Sales Support opportunity – Gosford, NSW, Australia
Global Inventory Manager – Dunedin, New Zealand
Exisle Publishing and its related enterprises is looking for an important new team member working from our central Dunedin office. The right person will enjoy a fast-paced collegiate environment and being surrounded by marketing and creative people working on globally distributed books and services.
You will love technology and be able to implement a new system designed to simplify and streamline existing processes. You will be demonstrably numerate, quick and clever with spreadsheets, and have a high attention to detail. An inventory or computer science background would be good but not essential. A strong work ethic, an ability to problem-solve, a sense of humour, and a love of books are essential and it would be great if you already know something about publishing processes and terminology.
You will be dealing with printers and other suppliers, keeping abreast of our inventory in several continents, and maintaining our production and accounting databases.
Exisle is a small company, so this is a hands-on very detailed role, best suited to someone who enjoys being an integral member of a dynamic, tight-knit team.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds. Resumes without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please Apply To: [email protected] – Subject: Inventory Manager
Exisle Publishing and EK Books – sales support opportunity – Gosford, NSW, Australia
We are looking to appoint a versatile and energetic person who is motivated to develop their career in book publishing.
About the role
We are looking for someone to support our trade sales team and grow our non-book trade sectors, particularly in the education market. The role will also involve the delivery of marketing via social and online channels.
The position requires the ability to think flexibly, excellent research skills, great written communication, and the confidence to build new relationships, as well as the dedication to grow and strengthen existing relationships.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- be curious about and engaged with the world around you
- have an affinity with books and learning,
- be proficient in Microsoft products, particularly excel
- have great written and verbal communication skills
- have strong attention to detail
- be prepared to think outside the box
- NOT be afraid to pick up the phone!
- be capable of working autonomously
- be open to travel both interstate and within NSW (COVID restrictions pending)
- knowledge of online marketing and experience engaging audiences via social media would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by COB November 20, 2020.
To find out more Visit: seek.com.au