Work as a Remote Marketing Assistant for an International Publishing Company
Exisle publishes books that matter by experts and storytellers who have a message. Our books have won multiple international awards, and stay in print for years. But even the best books in the world won’t have an impact if no one ever hears about them! This is where you come in. Working remotely from wherever you are based, you will work closely with our VP of Marketing & Publicity, Nathan James Thomas, on a broad range of marketing activities.
This is a permanent, part-time role. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Market and Media Research: Research the most relevant influencers and publications who need to know about our titles
- Media Relations and Follow-up: Respond to enquiries about our titles and provide requested digital materials such as book covers or PDFs
- Administration and Organization: Marketing for a major global publishing house can get complex. We’ll need your help staying on top of contacts, databases, appointments etc.
- Digital and Social Marketing: Helping with the upkeep of websites such as this one, and assisting with our efforts on social media.
This role is best suited for people who:
- Love books/writing
- Have strong written English
- Are comfortable with modern marketing technology
- Are detail-orientated and highly organized
- Are self-motivated and take initiative
- Have an interest in marketing, media and sales
To apply, please email your CV/Resume or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected] with the subject: Marketing Assistant. Please also indicate your country of residence/time zone.
Important: This is a paid, part-time, remote position. Compensation will depend on experience and number of hours you have available.