Permanent Part-Time Job Opening: Digital Assistant to the CEO
Update Sept 5 2020: This Position Has Now Been Filled
Located in our Dunedin office (New Zealand branch) this role seeks a digital savvy person available for approximately five hours per week. Working directly with our CEO, Mr. Gareth St John Thomas, and receiving instruction from our digital marketing team, you will:
- Help the CEO create, manage and maintain a public web and social media presence which will be used to support the marketing activities of Exisle Publishing and Exisle Academy
- Create digital focused content including copywriting Facebook and blog updates, taking photos, and recording/editing brief informative videos for the Exisle Publishing and Exisle Academy audience
- This is an entry level position so we do not require you to have years of experience! Instead, we require you to simply be confident with technology (i.e a “digital native”), be social media savvy, love books, and be open and willing to learn
- If you do have experience running social media accounts for businesses, organizations of public figures, this is a bonus
- Another bonus is if you have skills to create visual content, for example the basics of graphic design and video editing
- If you have a personal blog or have blogged before, this would definitely be useful!
- Strong writing skills is a big plus.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity for someone with an interest in media & publishing to get a foot in the door and work closely with the CEO of a major mainstream publishing house. If you’re interested, please email your CV to [email protected]